Sunflower Seeds vs Pumpkin Seeds
- 8 oz dark chocolate (70 percent cocoa), chopped
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder, for rolling
- Toppings: cocoa powder (for an ombre effect, use a few different brands), pumpkin seeds, and toasted unsweetened shredded coconut
- Heat chocolate, oil, and 3 Tbsp water in a double boiler, stirring, until just melted. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and sea salt.
- Transfer to an 8-inch baking dish and refrigerate until mixture is set but still pliable, about 2 hours.
- Using a 1-inch scoop or melon baller, scoop out chocolate mixture and transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Coat hands in cocoa and roll chocolate into balls. Refrigerate on parchment-lined baking sheet 10 minutes.